A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Friday, August 04, 2006
A time for everything.

OMG I wanna tell the whole world that I totally LOVE Kak Marjianahhhh! You know I have this NUSMS Incoming Exco Training camp thingum to attend this weekend, but laying down my priorities, I've decided not to go for the camp simply because my mum's leaving for Australia the same weekend for a MONTH! You know I'm SUCH a family person right.

(Take care Mummy, we'll miss you! :( )

I am so NOT ready to be cooking POTATO SALAD or SPAGHETTI for my dad and sister. NO WAY. I haven't even had chicken rice okay. :p

So I tried talking to an obvious outgoing exco member, but WOW, he/she was SUCH GREAT help, it resulted in me getting SO frustrated. So the next person that came to mind was Kak Anah, you know, only the most powerful woman in NUSMS ever! VP, dokk. So I dropped her an email, explaining why I can't go and all. She was SO understanding, and handled the matter so MATURELY.

Ahhh I love her!!!

"Regarding IET, it is a bit sad that you can't make it for the programme, for we would love to have you there. However, we understand your position, and it is good that you have your priorities lined up and you stick true to it, Alhamdulillah.

Regarding your absence for IET, don't hesitate to approach either any of your EXCO 06/07 members or even any of the outgoing EXCO members to share with you what the content of the camp has been, for we hope that it will benefit you all throughout your office term, insya-Allah!


Lastly, we pray that your mum will have a safe trip to and back, and may He bless your family always, Aamiin!"

She is SUCH a kakak lah. Loves it.


-published at 1:08 PM.