A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Monday, January 08, 2007
First day of school (for the young adults)

So today was the day I was partially dreading, partially looking forward to.

Dreading because I know the work and stress will pile up on me. Especially since I'm doing 6 modules this semester. And my timetable kinda depicts suckyness.

So much so that I don't know which German tutorial slot to take. Further prolong my tuesdays, or give myself pointless wednesdays.



(blank slots denote tentative tutorial periods)

Yeah, its sucky like that.

Well I was looking forward to the new semester because I'm taking fun modules!

I'm doing Science of Music, and most importantly I'm doing 1 Math module! That's the only thing that truly makes me happy! I'm SO extremely enthusiastic about it that I have officially dug out my F.Math notes from JC!

The starting of the module is about matrices and vectors, cross, dot product, something that we've done in FM, so it'll be a good refresher I guess.

Chem mods are okay, I guess, Prof Lear is taking organic, and he's entertaining.

German starts next week. And I've been punctual in sending my sister to school.

Only downside is that I don't have any modules with Baba! What a void. Going to miss that babe.

---

All thoughts of school and non-school accumulated into stress and I re-watched Season 1 of Prison Break, again. And I think this is my fave Scofield scene. And yes I captured it all frame by frame. Takde kerja, katakan.



-published at 11:27 PM.