A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Dinner and berangans.

I was at the foodcentre opposite Ginza Plaza with Atikk and Kamie after German. It was just too fun! We somehow started talking about marriage and I recalled the akad-nikah that H rehearsed with me online.

Then I told them, that I secretly wanted to get married. (well, now not so secret anymore) So Atikk, as usual started thinking beyond. Actually, I started the whole fairytale by saying, "wow, what if I get pregnant?"

So naturally Atikk laid out the rest of the story.

"Totally lah amy! What if you're in MS lecture and ur water bag burst? Then we all have to ship you over to NUH immediately"

"ya, by what? shuttle bus ah?"

"eh totally! We'll carry you to bus stop, and ehhh take bus C, no bus B..ahhhh there's a 95! ahh take take, also can...then the bus uncle asks "eh tap ezlink card!" i will say "ehhhh uncle you blind ah! emergency here! no need to tap."

Poor innocent Kamie was there to witness the gruesome story unfold.

And Atikk rambled on about how during HER wedding, she'll force the kompang-ers to play really quickly, while she and her husband to be RUNS down the aisle, RUSH through the entire akad nikah and in her exact words "VROOM, masuk bilik, tarok "do not disturb" sign kat luar."

Okay I need to start my lab report, and I will leave the rest to your own imagination.

----

Me: -pointing at her mutton chop- tikk, why never eat the peas?

Atikk: Eee. Don't want. -pause- I don't want Black eyes.


-published at 11:59 PM.