A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, November 19, 2005
Amidst the stress

Studied in school as usual, with my fellow geeks. This time instead of eating dinner at measly, unhealthy sedap Macs, I brought all of them home, with Atikk waiting at my front gate, for dinner.

Man, it really took my mind off studies for a while. Its been a long time since the SAtays came over, so this kinda relived those days, but with new people and more merepekness.


All of us were dead hungry la. Well okay, maybe only Shah and Ain.. and Atikk (duh)..


Group Pic! Well for the benefit of you guys who don't know the people, from left, that's Dazril, me, Shah, Atikk, Ain and Ahmad.


Another one. Dazril steal limelight seh, Haha!


Attack of the camwhores. Happens everytime theres a camera and these two.

Argh, it was SO tak glam, since they perused through my holiday photos, which half of the time I look pissed or just plain hodoh, with my truckloads of fats, etc etc. Young and dumb, those times were. And YES, as my MUM soooo supportively chipped in, theres NO difference now, still hodoh. Kurang asammmm betuls. haha. The next time people are coming to my house, I'll put a cloth over ALL the hanging photos on my wall. And lock all the albums in a crocodile pit.

Oh wells. It was fun while it lasted. Now the books/lecture notes are calling. Evil's paper on Monday. Please pray for me.

Sayaaannnggg semua. Happy mugging, people!



-published at 11:36 AM.