A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Happy National Day!

Today on the nation's 41st birthday, my sister and I went shopping! Haha! Pity my mum whos in Mulgrave, Melbourne now..at WORK! hahahhaa. I saw her online and purposely disturbed her. "ek ehhh kesiannyerrr... National Day pun kena KERJA!!!" HAHAHAHA.

Was in town and we bumped into Ahmad at Orchard MRT. Haha I was SO shocked, I swear. Haha.

------

You know I was reading about how crappy Jacintha is as a Singapore Idol judge a few days back in the papers... Today as I watched, she hasn't changed one bit la. Sometimes I really don't know what she's talking about.

Jacintha (to Rahimah): Your passion always overrides your..-giggles- your...-smiles act cutely and placing face in between palms- your..ability to make it not so technical... -deathly silence- HAH!... Happy National Day!!!



(sorry for lousy quality cos I recorded it off a video on youtube on my Razr)

HUH?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!?!?!

Man, they should FIRE Jacintha AND Ken Lim la seriously. Jacintha talks a whole lot of crap, and Ken has not given a single positive comment since the start of the season, and his comments are so out of point. He doesn't even look like hes even INTERESTED to be a judge, he looks bored 32948732847% of the time, then hello??!?! Just get out of there la, seriously.

Well if you ask me, I think all four judges should be fired (Dick Lee tries too hard to be like Simon to a point that its not funny and whatshername macam act cute je..), Gurmit Singh should retire, and Daniel Ong should just go back to radio. Oh, and abolish this whole Singapore Idol nonsense. Come on la. We have a population of what? 4 Million? All the talent was already in the first season so we really don't need this song-mangling fest la.

Okay la but I won't deny that I'm secretly rooting for Hady. Cos he's the only one who doesn't mangle the songs!

Okay fine I just contradicted myself. Nevermind ah, I do that all the time. You should try it too!

Ah okay dah lah. I have nothing to say for now already. I shall end this post with one of the best songs of all time. Hafie should be proud of me.

Hold up
Hold on
Don't be scared
You'll never change what's been and gone
May your smile
Shine on
Don't be scared
Your destiny may keep you warm

Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see them some day
Take what you need
and be on your way
and stop crying your heart out

Get up
Come on
Why're you scared?
You'll never change what's been and gone

- Oasis "Stop crying your heart out"


-published at 10:43 PM.