A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, January 11, 2007
words unsaid

Was driving home after fetching my sister today when I heard this song on Perfect 10. I think its lovely. You can find the video on youtube.

Paula DeAnda feat The Dey - Walk Away (Remember me)
I'm gonna remember you
You gonna remember me
I'm gonna remember you
You gonna remember me

I saw you wit your new girl just yesterday
And I feel that I must confess
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed
Physically just short of perfection
Gotta commend you on your selection

Though I know I shouldn't be concerned
In the back of my mind
I can't help but question..

Does she rub your feet
(When you've had a long day?)
And Scratch your scalp
(When you take out your braids?)
Does she know that you
(Like to play PS2 'till 6 in the mornin' like I do?)

I can't explain this feelin'
I think about it everyday
And even though we've moved on
It gets so hard to walk away
Walk Away
(Forever you will live in my memory)
Walk Away

I can't forget how we used to be
Guess I gotta live my life from day to day
Hoping maybe you'll come back
And though I tell myself not to be afraid
To move on but it seems I can't

Though a new man has given me attention
It ain't the same as your affection
Though I know I should be content
In the back of my mind
I can't help but question...

Does he kiss me on the forehead
(Before we play?)
Show up on my doorstep
(with a bouquet?)
Does he call in the middle of the day
(just to say)
Baby I Love You
(Like you use to)


The things we did,
the way we shared our fantasies
Just you and me
My friend, My love, My family
How did we lose a love that seemed meant to be?

Sometimes I kiss her
And wish that it was you I'm kissing
Sometimes I miss him
And wish that it was you i'm missing
Sometimes I hug her
And wish that it was you I was huggin'
And I realize how much i'm buggin'
(I MISS YOU)

so hard to express this feeling
cause nobody compares to you

and you know she'll never love you like i do


-published at 9:56 PM.