A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Monday, November 21, 2005
Gobloggg.

i am sadfrustratedangryhampaonthevergeofgivingup all rolled into one. The first exam STANK. What a great way to start off the exams. Well, at least now I know the standard of the exams. So lets all be optimistic, shall we?

3 more papers to go and then I'll be free to roam the streets.

I cheered myself up with not ONE but TWO bars of snickers, that will also bring UP my weight by another 5798346 kilos. Okay pe. Not so bad because i already weigh 346373452345 kg, so the extra weight wont make any difference.

Also, I am craving for Radcliffe. So I will get a dose of him tonight.

Anyhoos, i shall NOT let today dampen my spirit to muggggg like mad for my 3 other papers. Yeyy. whoever said mugging was boring?! (i did)

Yey! Photos from Suff's open house!





suff act cute!



Yeyyy. I think Ain secretly wants to marry all of them thats why she's in the same colour as both halim and suff. tsktsk.



Baba told me to imagine -insert name- masuk minang ME so we'll look sad. well i just think i look retarded. but hey it wasnt easy taking the photo okay.


told you it wasnt easy.



probably the two most stubborn people you'll ever meet. (:

Okay. After the paper i told shah with full conviction that I won't be online. Banyak kau nyer tak online amy.

Study hard people!


-published at 4:24 PM.