A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Tuesday, January 03, 2006
What a start!

Gawd, I'm probably the most idiotic person that EVERRRR lived. Yes, thanks for nodding your head. Yesterday, I broke my mum's lasttttt ever Vision pot's cover. (She broke the first one) The pot is SOO huge that there's nothing in my house to cover it.

Worse, when the huge, heavy thing dropped, I used my -hold on to your seats people- FOOT to sort of break the damn fall, and HELLO, shards of glass pierced through my feet, DUH. Seriously, could I get ANY smarter. Gahhhhhh.



My God! Did I think I was some Chinese acrobat or something? So after yanking out all possible fragments of glass and cleaning up the mess, with the help of my trusty sister, I HAD to wash off all the blood and what not.

Wow, what a great start to 2006, man.


-published at 10:39 AM.