A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Welcome Tea prep!

Was in school today to do up the Welcome Tea door gifts. Haha sehr sehr schön! [okay I just wanna tell the world that I've figured out how to type umlauts in Blogger already! YEY!]

Anyhoos, it was some tedious work la. The cutting and pasting and thredding. But it was fun!



Ak ak ak.

Also, I just wanna tell the world how ADORABLE Mr President 06/07 is! Hakim is just SO cute lah. Macam nak cubit cubit je. And he's just plain HILARIOUS. You know how the NUS Muslim Soc Annual General Meeting is tomorrow? And that's where we get sworn in and stuff?

Hakim: -trying to make tak senonoh words with the welcome tea cards- Today is our last day as civillians, havoc siket ah!


CIVILLIANS!!! WOW HAKIM!

Haha! okay dah lah. I'm just so paranoid that my blouse will develop new creases, I keep ironing it every 10 minutes or so. Sheesh, I'm actually NERVOUS la to attend the AGM. Why I also duno. Its not as if I'm giving a speech man.

Okay time to sleep. Nights all.


-published at 11:48 PM.