A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Sunday, January 14, 2007
I started a revolution, yo!

So I was at Clementi today with the sister to get stationery and stuff to organise my very messy study table.





Now, those of you who frequent Clementi central would know that parking there can be a bitch. There were NO empty lots and we already waited for at least 10 minutes. The only empty lots were red season parking lots. Something like this:





There were at least 4-5 empty red lots.

My sister said that the sign at the red lots said "Season parking from 7PM to 7AM everyday including Sundays and public holidays"


Sister: Eh just park there la! Its 430pm what..that means we can park there now!"

Me:Huh? If like that then why is NO ONE parking there? Why is everyone queueing at the white lots?!

Sister: Tsk! Because they didn't read the sign la duh! Just park there quick!!


So I did.

And seconds after I reversed into the lot, a few other cars started occupying the other empty red lots as well!


Sister: Wah kak! You started a revolution ah!


REVOLUTION!!!

Labels: ,



-published at 7:04 PM.