A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, November 24, 2005
Of things beginning with the letter "p"

The P-Plate and the Pussycatdolls.



Lets begin with the P Plate. I passed my TP yesterday!! November 23 2005 shall be a date to remember for as long as I shall live. The tester I got was a demanding ole fart, but he passed me, so I shan't complain about him. My instructor told me he was the impatient one, out of the many testers.

Of 15 testees, only one would get the coveted Route 2, which did NOT involve travelling on a major road. I got Route 2 for my first test, and I was praying to get it again, but the probability was rather small, 1 in 15. In the end, after much praying, the girl doing the balloting pulled out my serial number for Route 2! Yeyy. But I wasn't too happy because anything could happen.

Throughout the whole road driving the freaking tester was still messing with my head, telling me to speed up and overtake here, overtake there. I was driving at 40km/h in the CIRCUIT, when the speed in there should be at most 30? Because he told me to hurry up. Well, maybe he had to go pee or smth.

He marked me down for insufficient acceleration and other speed related nonsense. But still, im happy, and thankful I passed.

Now for my Honda Jazz slash Beetle slash -sigh- Nissan March. If I cant get a Jazz or a beetle, then I'll have to settle for a March, which, my dad doesnt really like (i dont like it too), but my mum likes it. Alar, whatever la, as long as I have a car. Now, where do I start with the monetary issues...

Because my dad doesn't really like the idea of a P plate being on a 3 week old Honda Accord.

Anyways, meet Nicole. She's the lead in the Pussycat Dolls, and I think shes really hot. I was watching MTV just now, with my Math notes in hand, and stickwitu was playing on MTV. Gawd, shes TOO HOT to be human.



GARH. How do these people become so hottttt. Maybe they start by NOT eating junk food while studying.

-unwraps a snickers bar-


-published at 2:13 PM.