A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Wednesday, January 25, 2006
German Day!

Woohoo! I love wednesdays because I only have German! 10-12 lecture and 12-1 tutorial. So during lecture we were seated behind Gabriel and I overheard him asking this girl when her tutorial is. I overheard him saying that his tutorial is today, after the lecture. TOTALLY MINE LA.

So I asked him "eh! your tutorial today?"
"ya"
"mine too!"
"ahhh set set we go together"

Okay, so it was set. So we walked from AS4(lecture place) to AS6(tutorial place) but neither of us knew the exact room. We both know it was 02-0something though. So we walked to the room where I had my German tutorial last sem, 02-06. He entered and said "Guten Morgen" to the Frau. So we both took our seats. We were early, and there were only 3 other girls in class. I sat directly opposite the Frau and was thinking that she's prettier in person, because the picture of her on her website made her look really fierce.

So after 3 minutes or so,

Frau (to Gabriel): What did you say just now?
Gabriel: uhh, Guten Morgen..
Frau: oh, Guten Morgen is good morning in German is it?
Gabriel: uhhh, yaaaa...
Frau: oh ya, but this is FRENCH class, not GERMAN.

BARRRRRGHHHHH!

Das ist tres embarassing!

OMG OMG I wanted to drop down and DIE on the spot. So the 3 girls laughed at us and I noticed her dictionary said "FRENCH". ARRRRRRRRR.

While leaving Gabriel added "oh well at least now all of you know how to say Good Morning in German!"

So we left and went next door, to 02-05, where Frau Leucke (last sem's tutor) was just leaving.

ARRRRRR. Should have known better.

So when (the real)Frau Ritter entered the class, goodness, gracious me she was drop-dead gorgeous. Gabriel nudged me. "Eh, shes voluptuous ah!" HAHA! Really. And shes so fun and bubbly. Its great. Woohoo!


-published at 2:05 PM.