A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, January 14, 2006
Once a saint, always a saint.

Before all of you groan at the incredibly cliched notion, I really am having flashbacks of the Malan Road compound as I browse through the pictures of the new campus. Orientation, lessons for J2, assembly on the TRACK (remember, remember?) everything is coming back and I can't help but reminisce.

They have proper TABLES in the audi (this link has a pic of Mr Stanley Ong my ultimate fave Physics tutorrrrrrr too!), guys. No more makeshift lap-tables. No more crooked writing because you're writing on ur lap or file or whatever. The LTs are so nice. I wish I was JC1 again!

Don't get me started about the cafe (pronouced caff)!

Track, with soccerguys doing their routine warmups. Why no rugby boys?!

I LOVE IT!

Anyone wants to visit SAV?


-published at 2:27 AM.