A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, August 12, 2006
Officially in office!

Warning: Lots of pictures, WILL suck up bandwidth. ak ak ak.

Man! Today was SO MUCH fun! Well first half of the day was Exco meeting and THEN! as all the guys changed into their formal wear and all...



They really looked good la. The girls were kecoh-ly trying to help the guys pick out THE perfect tie.

And then we made our way to LT34, where the Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held. So while standing around and looking pretty (and waiting for Mahgrib) we CAMWHORED!!! (I mean, duh right. What else can we do!) WOOHOOO!!








Me-Haikal-Izean!


Me-Izean-Liza


After the first meeting, where I first met Fairuz (the above guy) I thought he sounded familiar. As in, I don't know him la, but the way he talks reminds me of someone.. But I couldn't really figure out who.

Anyway, Fairuz is 1/3 of the Orang-orang Bukit Batok! Woohoo! I just realised that Him, Banz and I live nearby each other! Noe what that means?! I don't mind late meetings anymore! Haha! I have not 1, but TWO going-home buddies! Both RI-RJ seh. Aper ni? Is it a ploy to make me feel intellectually inadequate? No la, but the two of them are cool. :D

And of course to commemorate our newly formed Bukit Batok popular group, we took an inaugural group photo!



Okay okay, I digress. So, after much chatting with Mr Doctor, I realised that he talks and sounds TOTALLY like......

HIRMAN!!!!!

Well duh, Hirman was his senior back in RI, man!

I think the most stressed of all of us HAS to be Fatma! Because while all of us are comfortably seated, enjoying the aircon, she is seated facing the audience taking down meeting minutes! Check her out, in full concentration.



And check out Hakim, the world's cutest president ever!



Aiya, so cute rightttt?? Don't you feel like hugging him????!

And then, it happened.



And Hakim gave his speech, and formally introduced all of us.





And just like that, it was over.

Team Marketing took a last photo! :( Lets not let the friendship end there, guys. Haha.



Group shots, before we parted ways for the night!




42nd exco in black and gold. 43rd in black and white.

And THEN, I got home, took off my heels and realised what a MESS it is. Ignoring the shoes that I've crossed out, the others are all MINE, that I've worn for the past few days. Lucky Mummy's in Australia and doesn't have to see the mess. Kalau tak..



WAH! I'm such a dedicated, passionate blogger lah. I spent 2 hours photoshopping, 1 hour blogging lah! When I could have slept early today! hahaa! Too excited okay.

Okay dahlah selamat. Nitess!


-published at 2:15 AM.