A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I am back from the dead.

Okay, i never really died, in the first place. Exams are finally over, WEF yesterday ANNNDDDDD, it occured to me that I havent blogged about the saints raya YET! That's such a sin, I know. But the jalan raya was smack in the middle of my exams, so I couldn't commit academic suicide by blogging. So here are the photos, WOOHOO.

first up.. as per our saintly tradition,

babs' house! i totallyyy miss all these guyssss.


lydia, orang australia-me-mira-babsss (semua orang singapore)


mira's place, with is and hirman.


aizat's place

myyyy place

and amasham, we took this photo by timer ah, while my mum so nicely ferried the rest to halim's place.


YEYYYY. finally lydia's back and we are back in full force. my two favourite babes.

irwan and meee.

zat and meee.

halim's house!

and finally for like the first time in 3 years, we got to visit irwan's house.

finally we all cabbed to makcik's house. well we ALL missed the canteen food in SA. Andd, shes NO ordinary makcik. Whens the last time you visited the canteen stall auntie in your school for hari raya? SA is NOT SA without the muslim stall makcikkkk yeyyy.

let the picture speak for itself. AND, i DONT have a picture with halim! boo.

haha suff gila, lah..as usuallll.

BAhhh. we HAVE to do this again.


-published at 4:50 PM.