A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, August 12, 2006
Oh happy day.

Today I am feeling extremely bitchy. Probably because of PMS, and probably because of other things that I shouldn't discuss now because then I will be bitchy again.

So lets blog about happy things!

I printed my Spectro notes today to get ready for Monday's lecture! School's starting and I'm excited!

Okay that's not exactly happy.

Ohh ohh!!!!! Guess what came in the mail today?!?!?!?!?!

My Skywards package!!!!!!!!!!



Introducing my exquisite, pretty, magnificent Skywards card!!!!!!



Oh! And guess what came along with the card?!?!



LUGGAGE TAGS, BALLS!!!!!!!



Ahhh, I love Emirates SO, SO, SO much!!! I'm EXTREMELY bummed that we're not taking emirates for the EURIP thing at the end of this year. Its between Thai, Qantas and SQ. Well I hope that we get SQ then, since I don't have the power to choose Emirates.

Fly Emirates, people!


-published at 10:40 PM.