A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Friday, February 16, 2007
Chatting with Fernando Sucre!




Sucre is so SO SO HAWWWTTTT.



Speaking of hot guys.

DID YOU CATCH AMERICAN IDOL TODAY!?!?!?!

If you didn't...

This is Jared Cotter.



His photos are kental right now, but you can still see the hotness. Haha i told you I like guys that look like this. haha. Sucre-ish.

Anyway, Jared is SO totally worth me saying MOVE ASIDE WENTWORTH!!!!



I don't have pictures of many guys in my phone.. There's my dad, wentworth, chris daughtry, sucre-lookalike but Jared will TOTALLY make it.



I like this season's Idol because I think the talent is much better.

Oh and I really think Channel 5 should just stop making their own shows. Its a disgrace, really. I'd rather they spend the money in getting American programs to us ON TIME.

At least Survivor and Amazing race are on time. How about Prison Break 2, CSI 7, Desperate housewives 3!!! I'm following the US episodes which are already halfway through!

Grrr!

Labels:



-published at 12:24 AM.