A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Monday, February 12, 2007
Byebye Moto!

Blogger is being a pain as usual. I once told Ahmad I wanted to move my blog someplace else but was just undecided. There's a problem with Blogger's publishing so it takes 1 day before what I publish gets published.

#%$^

ANYWAY!

I changed my phone!! Wahoo!! I got a phone out of my plan A/B/C that I listed down in a previous entry.

I LOVE IT!

Anyway. I got Ain's phone, K800i! Wahoo! Different colour though. It rocks la. I'm just so in love with it. And it takes EXCELLENT pictures with the 3.2Megapixel cybershot!



See see! Yess la. But I can't turn off the sound for the shutter for the camera! Means no more stealth shots. Dangss.

---

OH I've been meaning to blog this for a long time but Blogger was being PMS-y.

So last Thursday, Ain's Loner Guy and I finally had our FIRST verbal exchange after 3 semesters, 4 weeks and 4 days!!!

Not that I was *dying* for a verbal exchange anyway since I've always been scared of Loner Guy..just because. I know I like bad boys, but he's too bad for me (not as if i'm *so* baik slash angelic). Plus he looks too intimidating!

ANYWAY! Here was how our verbal exchange went.

I crashed Ain's 8am spectroII lecture and I was sitting with her at the back row. Loner Guy and Alfons were sitting in the row in front of us. So Ain got hungry as usual and


Ain: -taps Loner Guy's shoulder and points to biscuits that he brought- Satu boleh?

Loner Guy: -offers her the biscuits and turns to me- Nak?

Me: -shakes head- Tak. -and continues doing my physical tutorial-



HAHA! YES my friends that was our verbal exchange!

You know what, I'm happy that Ain and Loner Guy are friends now. Considering she's had the BIGGEST crush on him for THE longest time. Sigh. What kental days were our semester1 year 1 days..-stares at ain and shah-

*replays "Ehhhh suara DIA sedap ahhhh!" (guess who guess who!)*

Well after Ain took the biscuits she said something really d'oh and I shan't post it up here to preserve our friendship.

Ok time to go to school!

Labels: ,



-published at 11:38 AM.