A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, February 03, 2007
I disappoint.

Sorry for the *gasp* 8 day no-show. This has got to be the longest time I've ever not blogged for.

Really busy with school work and my crazy timetable.

I even have no time to check my mail, so if there's anything important please either sms or tell me should we meet.

My MSN is growing mouldy, and is threatening me to compress itself. You know, unused files are usually compressed. But MSN isn't a file. Or is it. Ah what does it matter I'm ranting.

Anyway I think this is something I haven't mentioned here. Adi-Mr-hot-hair has been bugging me since forever to enter my blog for the NTS travelblog competition thing. So I reluctantly did, haha.

I think its now open for voting or something, so if you:

1) are a matriculated student at NUS

and

2) liked my SwissImmersion/EURIP blogposts (I'm told that they only listed the Swiss one),

you may want to vote for it, or check out the other fantastic blogs that are up for the competition as well.

Okay I have to do my lab report now! byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Labels:



-published at 9:10 PM.