A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Today.

I had the usual breakfast with Alfons today. He was eating rice and by the time he was finished and carried his plate to the plates corner he sat back down at the table and saw the mess he made.



Alfian: Ek ehh Amy...Siapa makan ni? Na'uzubillah min zalikkkk!! Berkecahhh! -act professor- As we can observe from the food scatter, this is the outline of the plate...

WTH man. Haha.

Then he asked me about my modules and I asked him about his..if he was lost or still on the right track..

Alfian: Spectro I'm so far okay la..can understand..Only the serunding equation aku tak faham sehh!!

Serunding, is some coconut thing which you eat with lontong.

The equation in question here is the Schrödinger Equation.

Haha Alfian, alfian.. But nevermind la..he still has like one of the biggest hearts around and probably one of the sweetest guy friends I have even though he has weird fantasies with the girls in Chem lecs (he wanted to use rubber band to "lastic" some girl who was wearing a bareback) and he thinks he can charm girls by his vast history knowledge.

Because he will sms you late at night after a (late)day out to make sure you're safely home.



(He renamed his name himself ah.)

So sweet right this kind of friend! Gentleman sia this one. Too bad SN tak kenal kau Alfons. Mwahahha.

---

I was at the MS workspace just now after lab at 215pm while waiting for it to be 6pm so I can head over to arts for german. I was feeling SO extremely sleep and it was SO extremely cold in the workspace. So I put on my labcoat and went to sleep.

I was feeling all proud of my new improvisation..

Until this Catholic/Christian society guy on the other side asked his friend "eh is she wearing a labcoat?" while I was half asleep-half distracted by the Hindu Soc people making a ton of noise.

COOL WHAT WEAR LAB COAT!

Haha sometimes i am SO kental. I know.

And today is the day I realise that I really can't stand self centredness. I mean, there IS a limit to it you know!!! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU! ARGH.

---

In German class we were playing a game where we make sentences describing something and the other group has to guess what we're describing.

So Adi's group asked another guy's group.

In English:
1. I am switched on everyday
2. I am loved (to use) by children
3. I am usually accompanied by an animal

like WTH IS IT RIGHT!?!?! I answered Barney and Friends and its wrong.

Anyway. Some guy from the opposing group went "UHhhh.. CALL A FRIEND!!! FRAU VERRY!!"

And our teacher, Frau Verry immediately said "I am NOT your friend!!!"

Haha. Amikk kau obattt. Damn funny la. I love German class actually, just the unearthly hours are taking its toll on me.

Anyway the answer to the question is "A computer." Animal=mouse. I know, right?

Labels:



-published at 11:04 PM.