A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Shitty pictures

My trusty Motorola Razr's VGA Camera is beginning to show signs of distress. The pictures aren't as clear as they used to be and have become more glow-y and pixelated. I think its because I've dropped it only like 324324768787987321498762910843 times.

My dad has shown signs that he wants to GIVE me his N73 with 3.2 megapixel camera so I'm just hoping those signs will be more prominent in the few weeks days to come. I don't really like it la, cos I won't use the functions, but hey, its a free phone. I'll take it, balls.



And yes if he doesn't I'm actually planning to get a new phone. Probably going to go back to Nokia. I love Baba's swivel one, and time is just right because they released the l'amour collection a while ago. And the swivel one has a megapixel camera.






However, the phone is SO totally mahal.
Plan B would be Alfian's sorot-sorot phone.



Plan C would be Ain's excellent Sony-Ericsson phone. I love it.
Ok this is NOT exactly Ain's phone but close.

Plan D would be me using my Razr till it breaks. If you notice I'm THAT more violent with my Razr now. Hehe.

With that being said, I shall present to you pictures from my Organic lab session just now!

I LOVE Organic Lab even though:

1. the lab is non-aircon unlike my Applied lab.
2. nasty smells waft into my nostrils like 8237492837% of the time
3. theres shards of broken glassware everywhere on the floor

I love it because we get to synthesize compounds! Loves loves loves LOVES it. Haha although I went into german tutorial just now with my hands reeking of acetophenone. Well plus points also because I get to do lab with Shah and Natt. Best!



Waiting for 90 freaking minutes for the reaction to go to completion.




Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)! We had to do it every 30 minutes. So essentially we had to do the TLC three times.

I was SO impatient (impatient-excited) that I did it like every 15-20 minutes or whenever I felt like it. In the end I did TLC 7 times! Haha!


All the pretty TLC plates lined up in a row.



And I think I've found a replacement for Alfian my best lab partner/neighbour in the world. Haha! Because his name is ALfian and my name is AMylia, we usually get fumehoods next to each other and are usually partnered during labs. But because si slenger tu chose wednesday lab, we totally can't be partners.


Anyway, my NEW fumehood neighbour is AA Hassan (I don't mean to use full names but I want to emphasize the alphabetical significance in the name, and NO I don't know what the AA stands for), who's in Drugs with me as well and he TOTALLY Rocks! haha sorry alfian kau kena replace. But don't worry you're still the best lab partner in the world.


Well Hassan is great! He'll like explain to me step by step how to extract the organic layer because I SO didn't understand the manual. Haha its druggie love man. And he does the experiment like damn DAMN fast and pro so its like motivation for me to buat cepat2 and pro2 as well.


YEY.


I love lab!

Labels:



-published at 12:02 AM.