A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
post exam mania!

Just yesterday after Calculus paper part of the science geeks went to Pizza Hut for Pizza, duh. Dazril has been rambling on and on about it, whilst putting up pictures of pizza and lasagne as his display pic, so we finally went out and ate.

As if the splitzza wasn't enough, we hopped over to Swensens for icecream. Ahh. yummyness la. AND, shah ain and I found this shop which sold EXCELLENT CLOTHES. We HAVE to go there again and borong, with baba and lydiaaaa YEY.

I love it when the exams are over. And being in uni rocks, because everything goes by module, which means you don't have to continue studying during the holidays. Okay, bad study tip there. Don't follow, kids.

So TODAY, my mum left for Bangkok for a business trip. My sister and I spent the day in Orchard. I spent like $11 on bracelets? AND that brown roxy top was CALLING OUT for ME! I HAD to get it. But my adik was ALWAYS there to knock some sense into me.

me: "Linaaaa, should I buyyy? Its really gorgeous"
Brown roxy top: "buy me! buy me!"
lina: "NO KAK! ARE YOU MAD, with the price, you can watch harry potter 10 times AND buy popcorn."

Well she WAS right. It was seven-FREAKING-ty five bucks for a top. BUT it was simply gorgeous.

Well the bugger left at around 2 for her friend's chalet, and I walked around waiting for AINN to pass me You've Got Mail. I miss watching it, and its NOT showing on tv. Something to do tonight, then.

Mum's in Bangkok, sister at chalet. Its just daddy and me.

I wonder what's for dinner.

----------

ain: nahh, he'll prolly be amused and think "what a funny girl! she's the one for me!" (referring to herself)

me: okay i agreed with 50% of that statement (because ain IS funny..)

ain: KURANG ASAM

me thinks: haha, finally she got the message.

ain: YOU DON'T THINK I'M FUNNY???

BAHHHH.


-published at 6:39 PM.