A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
An open letter to my best friend.

Dear Mummy,

I know you're in Australia, battling the cold, cold weather and driving to work daily with your 4L sedan. If you can bring back the car, please do. So anyway, I just want to tell you that the shoes at the door, has piled up even more now. Haha. Daddy's and Lina's too!

Also I want to tell you that I miss your cooking. The other night I fried bananas for daddy but it wasn't as good as yours, duh.

More importantly, we all miss you like crazy so please come home soon.

On a side note, my room is very very messy right now. If you see, confirm pening.



Oh don't blame me for the bottles because the Cheers store at NUS is selling the Pokka thingum at 2 for $1.90. Murah gils right.



See at least I bother to arrange them nicely.

Can you guess what my favourite flavour is? Haha.

Also, your second daughter has not changed much. Yesterday when I came back from school, she left me this on my laptop:



I woke her up but she didn't wake up.

Today, she left me this:



Its 1.39 am now and she's still sleeping.

Anyway, take care Mummy. I can't wait to fetch you from Changi Airport.

Much love and hugsss,
ME!


-published at 1:59 AM.