A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Are you repressed? I'm not!

After all the unpleasant, annoying emails that made me more pissed than ever has reached my inbox, I've decided that from today onwards, emails with "[ ]" in front of it will go to junk, until people learn to grow up, not misuse technology and practice what they preach. It doesn't benefit me, it just shows me the ugly side of mankind. And I can't stand self righteous people.

Its become such an unpleasant place to be in, really.

So finally! An email which brings me joyyy~



WHOOPEEE! Episode 14 of Prison Break Season 2 is finally out!!!!!! -jumps around-

In other news, I'm listening to James Morrison's album, 'Undiscovered'.

It rocks, I tell you!

Dah I'm going to find some people to repress. Bye!

Labels:



-published at 12:12 PM.