A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Monday, January 22, 2007
Video watch!

Been keeping myself sane by watching videos on YouTube!

My second husband, Chris Daughtry has released his first single after his exit from the last season of American Idol. I've loved him since his audition!

He is damn hot. Cannot take it. I mean, LOOK at him man! I've always had an affinity for bald guys. Heh. And the nicely shaved janggut and the voice oohhhhhh!! And he's muscular by JUST the right amount..AAAH!



I wanna marry Chris Daughtry ah. Aiya so sad la he's married. Tsk.

I've come to the conclusion that the guys I wanna marry are either (potentially) gay (wentworth miller) or married (Chris Daughtry).

boo.

Anyway. Did you know that I actually LOVE MCFLY!?!?!?!

Sticking to my acoustic/live performances are better than recorded ones, here's a vid of McFly's latest single, "Star Girl". I've always loved these kinda bands because of their improvisation when they play live.

I've always had an affinity for Danny, the one playing the black guitar. His voice is love. Plus he's adorable too.

And you know..me and guitarists.. Heh. Can't resist them. Especially when they can sing as well.

Watch the vid, you'll enjoy it. They're really talented la. The singing starts around 00:38.



---

"I read the email and thought to myself, "DAMN I should have done it before she did."

Certain issues and people really piss me off.

Plus the sense of belonging is not there anymore. Or was it even there in the first place?

It sucks when you realise that the people who appeared to be 'taking care of welfare' actually digs up stuff from you to be kept in the know. You know, just wanna be kaypoh and know everyone's business. Hypocrite sia."

Labels:



-published at 7:49 PM.