A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
The Royal Issue!




As you can see, I've donned my black down jacket. Other times I'm just holding it in my arms because my blubber and my denim/adidas jacket can keep me warm enough. But THAT DAY in Füssen it was freezing cold and I could feel the chill as soon as we got off the bus.

So i decided it was NO time to act hero and put on my jacket.

Really really cold! The only way to stay somewhat warm was to play with snow! Mwahaha.






See? After playing with snow, the black jacket disappears again. Haha.


Then it was time to move to the first castle, Schloss Hohenschwangau. The walk up wasn't that long, we were up in about 10 minutes?




Still on the way up..


At some courtyard-ish place which overlooked the town below.


Beng Hwa(fellow druggie) me, Dazril and Shah

Prof Lear and wife again!


Mr Danny-Schokolade and me.

We weren't allowed to take photos in the castle, so there're no photos of that, duh.

We walked around abit before heading back down to town and up another (LONG) way to Schloss Neuschwanstein.


On the way down.. you can see Neuschwanstein in the background. Its really high up, so the walk up was nothing less than a bitch, with horse manure. (You can choose to take the horse carriage up and step princess/prince/king/queen/jester) I think the walk was around 30mins?

Well long story short, we (FINALLY!) reached the entrance of Neuschwanstein.



Neuschwanstein had a breathtaking view ah.





Well no cameras in the castle as well. So we left for the suspension bridge that overlooked Neuschwanstein. THAT was another @#%^$%#@ WALK I swear to you.



FINALLY reached the bridge, after 40mins of walking up steep terrain. Lucky it was cold so the weather was nice.






Rong-Kuchen-Lun :: Me :: Dan-Schokolade-ny. Funny dudes la.



And my fave picture of all!

Don't ask.

Well the next royale place we visited was in Munich, just before we went shopping.

Its right smack in downtown Munich.



Oh and as you can see as well, Shah and I exchanged jackets. Haha.



And it was an audio tour..so we had to hold that thingy against our ears and press the numbers on the boards in the rooms we were in.



Don't give me that look! Dazril took this photo lor.


Shah and her naked baby. Those two have a thing for nudity i think.


Mmhmm.


Me fully in the lamppost role. I think i ROCK at it. Mwahaha.

Ohh and this is my fave room in the Residence. The ceiling was painted in such a way that when you view it from the middle of the room, it gives the illusion that the room has a high ceiling. See?


But really, its just painted.



Well then we escaped early to go shopping! Haha! We had enough of museums and palaces and whatnots! Haha!

Christmas party at hostel and hostel review coming up!

Labels:



-published at 10:24 PM.