A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, February 17, 2007
wth is wrong with me?!

Guess what?!?!?!?!?!

I FINALLY used my FIRST S/U and I S/U-ed German!! After the schrecklicher Test I had yesterday, it never looked so clear as to whether I should SU or not.



Yeah baby!! -shakes butt-

You know I remember 2 years ago in German 1 class, when Atikk was taking German with us, we (atikk, baba and I) were talking about boyfriends and the like and I was still in a commitment, Atikk said (exasperatedly)

OMG EVEN (insert name) has a BOYFRIEND! What the heck is wrong with Meeeee?


I thought that was pretty funny actually.

But NOW, I can SO totally identify with that!!!

My mum says im too cerewet with guys and well, lets put it this way.

we always want what we can't have


I mean, Wentworth doesn't even know I exist!!

I don't think I'm cerewet with guys actually. I just think that whoever my boyfriend will be, he has BIG shoes to fill. And I mean BIG. I think a standard has been set and I guess I have a certain expectation of guys just because of what I had before. And so far, no one has met that expectation yet, which is why its just been simmering around like and not love.

I don't know. Guys are guys. Self absorbed, weird little creatures, they LOVE and CAN'T STOP talking about themselves. Haha, Okay sorry guys out there, its not that all of you are like that and its not that I don't like self absorbance, I think its okay actually. But when its time to shift your concern to the girl you better do!

Oh wells I better stop before I sound like some high maintenance girl with inhumanely high expectations of people because I'm really not like that. I know people are different and I cannot expect the same out of different people.

Its just exactly like when you've tasted the best chicken rice you've ever eaten in your life, other chicken rices won't taste as good anymore? The tak sedap-ness of the chicken rice will be more amplified as you complain about the rice being too sticky, too garlicky, the soup too bland, the chilli too sweet and the chicken too dry. Its only when you have another plate of chicken rice that's better or as good as the best one you've eaten, then you finally feel like satisfied.

I'm just that more picky when it comes to someone I'll spend the rest of my life with.

I mean, who isn't, right?

Labels: ,



-published at 11:01 AM.