A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, August 31, 2006
Mwahaha

I just got back from dinner at Hazwani with my parents + adik, Haikal, Shai, Hakim, Ridhwan, Fadzli Cins, Harun and Ahmad. Well we sat at separate tables, of course. I wouldn't wanna imagine if all of us were at the same table. The awkwardness would be too overwhelming. I sat with Shai and Haikal for a while (while waiting for the rest to arrive) and moved back to sit with my parents when my food arrived.

My sister: OMG kak! Hakim really like teddy bear!!!

So while in the car back home, my mum asked where all of them stayed.. So I said those that I know la..

Me: Ahmad lives in eunos, Haikal in Woodlands-ish, Hakim in the east-ish..

-after 5 minutes-

My sister: Eh kak! This is a great riddle, sempena your science fac people speak bad english.

Me: What?

My sister: Who knows where Ahmad stays? ... EUNOSSS!!!! (You knows)

Hahahahaa!

Then while we were in the lift back home, everyone was so quiet until -out of a sudden- my mum said:

"Eh Di (short for Daddy) dulu Amylia baby you cebokkan dia kan?"

WTH!!!!!!!!!

WHAT a RANDOM STATEMENT!

Lucky we didn't sit together just now, my friends and my family! Who knows what else my mum would have said!!!


-published at 10:34 PM.