A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, August 24, 2006
HADY!

Hady totally rocks my socks man. I can't stop watching and rewatching his performance last night. Totally meltable! I think its very clear la, if Singaporeans aren't biased, that Hady will win. He's like the best among all, so yup.

ANYWAY, moving on to other stuff, I was at YIH workspace today, duh. Workspace is like my second home on campus la, you wanna look for me, just go workspace man. High probability I'll be there.

Yup so anyway, I was walking back to Workspace from the toilet zafter taking ablution and Lina (not my sister lah) was behind me. So when we were taking the telekungs and sejadahs,

Lina: Hey! I like your jeans! Not that I was staring at your butt or anything, but the design at the back pocket is nice! Where did you get it? Topshop? Dorothy Perkins?



In my mind: WOW!!!!! Dorothy perkins man!! Haha! Padahal less than 30 bucks at -insert shop name-

Me: Haha! No lah!!! Do I look like I get stuff from Topshop OR Dorothy perkins? I'm such a cheapo! I got it for -insert price- at -insert shop name-!!

Lina: WOW!!! Haha, don't worry man, you're talking to Miss This Fashion!

TOTALLY!!!! hahaha.


-published at 11:21 PM.