A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, August 24, 2006
haha!

OMG LA! MSN is totally getting on my nerves! Halfway through my chats I couldn't send messages! But sometimes it would get sent over. Sickening part was that, the proper words I typed DIDN'T get sent over, but when i just randomly press my keyboard, the thing gets sent over! Means the poor person chatting with me suddenly gets a


amyy says:
sdkfhjskjhfsjkhf

for nothing!

Sickening.



(I have no idea why my orange font is blur, but it was a random string of letters, and it got sent thru)

So I got so frustrated and logged off. Heh.

----

Was chatting with Adi and he sent me a list of the songs-of-the-day that we had in Switzerland! Its like some weird disease. One of us will start singing one song, and after that most of us will start singing it, cause its stuck in our heads.



Totally man. I miss all of them!!!

(some never before seen footage haha)







GLORIOUS InterCity Trains!





Meet up soon guys! I can cook spaghetti, HoShan can bring microwave pasta from coop, Rebecca brings burnt maggi, Adi brings rice, Manna bri...

-sings- I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know...Please don't say you're sor...

HAHA! Song of the day!


-published at 12:43 AM.