A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Saturday, August 26, 2006
LONG day!

Had my first Pharma lab today. We looked at molecules and built them on this funky software called PCModel. Well but 3 hours of looking at butane, butene, cyclopropane and fiddling around with their bond rotations and checking out the torsional strain and energy is not fun okay.



I died after the lab session.

Anyway something in Pharma lect that's worth mentioning. You know how this Pharma module is a level 3 mod, means we year 2 chem people will be competing with year 3 PHARMA students. In lecture, its quite disheartening la, since the pharma students will be shouting out drug names and we chem students will be blur to the max.

So today Prof talked about R,S configuration. And she asked "so is this part ok?"

Someone from the back shouted "NO!!!!"

So PRof said "Whats wrong?"

The same voice, in an extremely exasperated tone said "WHAT is R and WHAT is S?!?!?!?!?!"

AMIKKK KAUUUU OBATTTTT!!!!!!! I was smiling with pride ah, that for once, we know something they don't! hahah. Jahat eh. And Kheng Aik who was seated beside me was like "WALAO R,S also duno!!!!" YESSAAAHHH.

Anyway, Mummy's back from Australia! WOOHOO! Home cooked food at last!






So romantic right! Still hold hands! Walao I'm so jealous. Make sure when i'm 80 my husband still holds my hand in public. Okay lets not think so far, and settle the husband part first. haha.

Anyway, my last entry about me watching and rewatching Hady's performance on YouTube... haha I'm not the only one! Fatma's doing it too! YES LA shes a jon convert! Anyone can see that Hady deserves to win it! YEY!

Then Haikal just told me that he's watching it too! hahaa!

I think Fatma is really really in love with Hady la. She just asked me if i'm going to Westmall to catch them tomorrow! OMG!!!! HAHAHA BAIK FATMA!!!!!

Anyway last night I could have slept early, but NOOOO. I chose to have a little fun with Photoshop and I did the Yellow Submarine thing for MS Exco. One hour gone, balls and I slept at 2am because of that. Haha!


Click to enlarge.

Its SO badly Photoshopped, btw. Haha so dont shoot me okay. It was done out of pure boredom.

Okay dahlah. Enough airtime. Nites all!


-published at 12:45 AM.