A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
family comes first. always.

Well I just had one of the best days ever.

First german lecture today was a ball of fun! Frau Verry (pronounced Fffferry, since she's such a phonetics enthusiast, but I say it Verry haha) HAS to be the cutest Lehrerin alive.

Had breakfast @ Macs with Ahmad after German where I met THE hottest guy alive there. :D:D Thanks Ahmad. Haha.

After which Ahmad and I joined the rest at YIH to visit Yusfizah's dad at NUH. We made him a fruit basket (which its picture I cannot upload because Blogger is trying to be funny with me).

Anyway it was extra emotional for me because the walk to NUH reminded me very much of the times I would go to NUH after school (back then in SAJC) to visit my arwah nyai. The lobby, the fruit shop, the smell, everything felt and looked the same.

I pray for Yusfizah and her family, that He will keep them strong and I pray that her father gets well soon. Well it just pained me to be in the ICU, looking at her dad, with 101 tubes here and there, very thin and frail. I really couldn't contain my tears.

We left shortly after because we had lectures at 2pm at assorted places.

I made my way to Workspace to work on the questions that Prof went through during 61 lecture, which I unfortunately fell asleep in. Heh heh.

Stayed around workspace for a bit and we left for dinner-- Hakim, Haikal, Banz, Muzzy, Atikk and I. Ate at Hazwani's. I mean, where else right. Haha. But it was the company that mattered because it was great. Heh.

Now's close to two because I itchyly went to watch Click (thanks Kamal) when I SHOULD be sleeping. Know what. Its like the best movie ever. I seriously cried like a baby la. Macam bodoh, nangis seorang. But it was SO sad! I can't imagine someone NOT crying la. I'm seriously is such a ______ mood right now. 3948729387429387492387 emotions all at once.

On another note, Kate Beckinsale is some serious hot stuff.

Family comes first. Always.

That, my friends, is MY lesson of the day. In more ways than one. :)


-published at 1:51 AM.