A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Friday, August 18, 2006
Slenger gilssss.

As the title suggests, I've pretty much had a fruitful day.

After school today, I stopped by Watsons' to get face wash since I've just run out of it. Face wash is like the most important thing evahhh! So anyway, I'm the kind of person who makes a Watsons' visit a shopping spree because isn't Watsons' just great? They have like everything so you're just tempted to buy stuff you don't exactly need.

So anyway I took two bottles of my fave facial wash and I saw shower cream! It was nice and bright yellow so i just HAD to buy it. -facepalm-

So when I took a bath just now I took the liberty of trying out the spanking new shower cream I bought. When I put some on my hands I knew I made a HUGE mistake. I was SO distracted by the bright yellow colour of the thing that I didn't check what fragrance it was!

Guess what la!!! Its JASMINE!!!!

That means after I bathe I'll be smelling like GREEN TEA!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Okay nevermind.

Well just 5 minutes ago, I felt bored so I went online searching for pictures to use as my display pic.

Because I think Mike Delfino is hot, I went in search for his picture. Thing is, I forgot what his real name was so I made a blind guess. I know it starts with a J, and his last name starts with D. So I tried John Dalton. But WTH!!! The search results I got were along the lines of "great chemist, physicist.."

WOW SINCE WHEN WAS MIKEY A CHEMIST?!

Then I realised, John Dalton was the dude who came up with the Atomic Theory that we learnt in Chemistry!! Haha! No wonder la, the name familiar.

THIS is John Dalton! (Hardly what I was searching for)



OMG LAAAAAA!!

Mike Delfino's real name, my friends, is James Denton.



Haha!


-published at 6:10 PM.