A Summer afternoon in Schwarzsee

Thursday, January 25, 2007
Down sickkkk :(

Before I went to sleep last night, I was already feeling a little weird.

I used the SARS thermometer they gave us during my JC days (now I realise how handy the thermometer is) that I keep in a little box on my study table.. BAH!! 37.7 Deg. Okay nevermind, maybe the thermometer is still warming up, after not being used for such a long time.

So I went to sleep.

I woke up around 4am feeling extraordinarily warm and my head was spinning. I stuck the thermometer in my mouth again (I put the thermometer under my pillow with my handphone haha) and it read a whopping 38.8. (used my handphone light to read the thing haha)

Tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. A while later the alarm rang and I nudged the sister and told her about the temperature of my body. Told my mum I didn't want to go to school because I was seriously feeling like I was going to die. Plus I think my parents spread their cough+sore throat post haji syndrome to me, so my throat was feeling super funky as well.

Really every inch of my body ached and i was in some serious pain. I had to pray Subuh at an incredibly slow pace because my head was spinning and it became worse during Rukuk and sujud and when I got up again. Low blood pressure or something.

Popped Panadol Extra and went back to bed. Temperature check again: 39.2 deg. I was actually perspiring in the 18 deg aircon room. What's wrong with me?!

I woke up at 10am and took temperature again..37.2 Okay lah not so bad. I contemplated on going to school since I had 3 lectures today. But decided not to.

So that was how the day went for me.

I can't stop listening to James Morrison!

---

So anyway today I'll blog about whatever's left of Munich. One day we visited the German Museum. It was this huge place with everything German. Planes, space shuttles, ships submarines..super cool.



Checkout the most romantic and sweetest couple ever!


And here are some left over photos which I forgot about.



And Castle photos.



Us and Prof Wohland!


Haha! Funny right funny right? You must look at everyone individually then you will start to laugh spontaneously! Ok fine maybe its just me haha.

Well since we spent the festive season in Munich, we had a few festive dinners.

On Christmas we had dinner at a restaurant in downtown Munich, Augustiner am Dom. The restaurant was famous for their Gluhwein. Prof Wohland wasn't with us because he went back to Frankfurt to spend Christmas with his family.


My group decided to wear the same colour for the dinner. The colour code was red or its derivatives. That explains JieAn doing somesort of a strip act, lifting his sweater to expose the red top. Haha.



Checkout our food. I had the vegetarian meal, of course. The non veg one looked extremely delicious. It was duck and a rice ball. Mine was like a german popiah, garnished with plants.

I was asking our bus driver what the meat was. He can't really speak english so I had to do it in German.

He said "Ente"

I didn't know what Ente was because we didn't learn it in German class, duh.

Then I said "Was ist Ente?" expecting him to explain it in German.

Then he said "Quack quack!"

Then we all went "Ohhhhhh"

Haha!



Not wanting to waste a single drip of red wine, Prof Lear puts his chemist skills of pouring liquids to work. They brought back the entire bottle. Haha.


Tsk tsk..Danny was flirting with the waitress. She's pretty hot, don't you think? She's from Kosovo. Married and Muslim. Shah had a little chat with her.


It was a la carte so it was a stuff your face dinner.





Us with the best bus driver in the world!!

Hostel party in the next entry!

Labels:



-published at 11:48 PM.